. . . instead, a recipe.
1-2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tsp garlic salt
1 tsp chili powder
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
1/2 tsp ground cumin
1/4 tsp cardamom powder
1 head cauliflower (2 lbs or so) chopped into bite size florets
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine oil and spices into large bowl and mix well.
- Add cauliflower and stir thoroughly to coat the cauliflower.
- Turn onto large roasting pan and arrange evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, stirring or shaking 2 or 3 times.
- Enjoy as a side dish, snack, or appetizer.
Modified from a recipe in the book Serving Up the Harvest by Andrea Chesman.
2 thoughts on “No photo tonight . . .”
I’ve made that. Excellent. Even my cauliflower hating son loved it.
It is; we will add it to our repertoire.
I used to despise Brussels sprouts – they came out of a can. Fresh roasted ones are pretty good.